"The heart of it all"

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby highsorcerer » Wednesday 26 November 2003 11:59:46pm

I always figured James donated the use of the cloak (though not the ownership of it) to the orginal OotP, just like Moody has donated both of his for use in the new OotP. Dumbledore, as leader of the original OotP would have taken possession of it in trust for Harry (the rightful owner) after it disbanded following the death of the Potters and downfall of Lord Voldemort.
highsorcerer
Department of Mysteries Unspeakable and Registered Animagus (Parrot)

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 27 November 2003 8:42:30pm

I think Snape will turn out to be Harry´s biological father, cause he had a thing going with Lily at school. Then she left him and married James, that´s why he´s so mad at Harry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Tuima » Friday 28 November 2003 1:24:18am

Eek! Harry & Snape -- don't even THINK that!!! But yah, Highsorcerer, I'm thinkin' you're right... I prolly read way too much into the cloak thing.
Tuima
Fourth Year

Postby Meg Boyd » Wednesday 3 December 2003 11:49:22pm

hmmm, Snape and Harry...I'm so sure...I mean Harry does look a lot like his father...meaning James....
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Previous

Return to Theories