Harry and Dumbldor related?

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby Athena Appleton » Thursday 12 February 2004 7:15:43pm

*simply stares at darkcloak with my jaw dropped* :o

Grindelwald.............

*comes to my sense* Okay, I definately agree with you about the "relationship" between Harry and Dumbledore being a non-related-relationship... well, you know what i mean :grin:

I like coming on this board... you counteract the Barney videos and wake my brain up...
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby Violet » Thursday 12 February 2004 8:28:48pm

Athena Appleton wrote:I like coming on this board... you counteract the Barney videos and wake my brain up...

haha! well at least we're getting something right, even if our theories do turn out to be all wrong! :grin:
Violet
Serpentine Princess

Postby darkcloak » Friday 13 February 2004 2:03:03pm

Thing is, we don't know alot about DD's youth or his previous achievements. The Chamber of Secrets gave us a glimpse of his 'younger days', but we don't know what moulded him into being such a great leader.

Also, his brother is suspiciously absent. If DD is indeed (as many people speculate) the heir of Griffindor then his brother should be as well. The most powerful wizard's brother (you would think) would be a great advantage to the Order, so why don't they discuss him at all?

Could he be, in fact, Dumbledore's achilles heel, just as Barty Crouch's son was to him?
darkcloak
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Jotomicron » Saturday 14 February 2004 6:47:15pm

You know what I'm thinking?
Where was DD while Umbridge was Hogwarts's Headmistress?
"ABERFORTH"
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 14 February 2004 7:28:43pm

Your probably right Joto...

DD´d youth is a mistery, all we know about him before becoming headmaster is that he vanquished some evil wizard, discovered 12 uses for dragons blood, help Flamen develope the filosofers stona and teached transfiguration... not much to go by really (or is it?)
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Previous

Return to Theories