cast for Sirius

Have you seen the movies, either in the cinema theatre, or on video or DVD, or thinking of seeing them? Share your views here.

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Snow_Crystal

Postby Mrs. Luca Black » Thursday 18 August 2005 4:57:55pm

Nightcrawler wrote:IMO, James Marsters who plays Spike on Buffy would have made the best Sirius ever. He totally looks the part; thin, hollow cheeks etc. Until I found out he was actually from America, I would have bet serious money that he was Brittish. He just does the accent so well. Interestingly the character of Spike has gone through many of the "phases" that Sirius went through.

Ahh! I never thought of that. I guess I just can't over the Billy Idol thing he had going in Buffy... and the rapist thing...
I would have liked him as Sirius much more than Gary OLD-MAN. *grrrs*

I swear, the people that casted him must have never seen him in anything but Sid and Nancy when he was much younger and yet again playing a character too young for him...
Mrs. Luca Black
Member of the Original Order of the Phoenix

Location: In the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place handing Kreacher a new, 100 pound, cast iron tea service.

Postby Curiouser » Monday 2 January 2006 4:29:26am

Alright, I'm being completely silly now.

This isn't really a someone. This is a picture. A beautiful picture. I didn't know where else to put it. I was just so happy that I had finally found my Sirius, I didn't know what to do. So here it is. you may want to sit down.

http://pics.livejournal.com/ladyjaida/pic/0009b29b

And another. Keep in mind, it's supposed to be Halloween. Sirius is McGonagall. Hence the hat and brooch etc.

http://pics.livejournal.com/ladyjaida/pic/0009afw9

Sorry he's not a real person. =(
Curiouser
Fully Qualified Wizard

Previous

Return to The Movies